Monday, October 22, 2012

i addned the texture beacuse its really important , in the drawing beacause it brings real life looking and better looking for the viewer. it gaves it a live picture looking .

the way i use positive and negative space in my picture , the positive is the colorful place like the pink in the black sheet, and ,negative by the draker places.

i was able to achieve depth in the print , beacause of the texture and and the ideas i put into the print, it doesnt really matter if it looks good , what matters the affort i put into it.

my experience with Printmaking was pretty fun and learned alot og things, my obstacles and advantages
my obstacles were that i had a hard time , drawing and do the other things , my adavatages was that i learn alot of things

2 comments:

  1. I like your animal it is clearly seen. I cant find much of anything wrong with it good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you had good texture and I could clearly tell where the animal was and that it was a frog. You had a good amount of postive and negative space as well.

    ReplyDelete