Tuesday, December 11, 2012

hey..... well i think the final piece was great , but i could done a betteer worrk
but i fell realyy thaat the panting was a total succes.what work was the looking of the painting but the game not really pop out like i thougth it was, but oh well next time i will try me best and get better each time :)
but if i was able to re-do this project i would change everything the game , the looking , and etc....
the most hard part was drawing it ..... the painting was the easy part maybe is because , my choice or game its really a iphone game and i havent play that game so thats why i had a hard time imgaing the picture in my head to draw , but i had the the picture of the game but still , maybe that week i was not trying me best or idk .
what i learn form this this is picking a better drawing , or trying my best , but i always do , next time is something you guys can enjoy and me to !

No comments:

Post a Comment